Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"What is [title of show]

While searching youtube tonight, I found a few videos that might answer your question, "What Is [title of show]?"

The first is a video made by the creators/original cast entitled, you guessed it, "What is Title of Show?" I will leave it at that and let the video speak for itself...


Next I wanted to give you a little taste of the music in the show. This is a clip of Heidi Blickenstaff singing "A Way Back to Then".


If you want to hear more of the music, you can listen to previews of all the songs on amazon.com by clicking here. (If you really like the music, you can also buy individual songs, or the whole album there as well).

Lastly, I would love to hear comments from everyone reading this! Tell me what you like, what you don't like. If you have anything you are curious about pertaining to either [title of show] itself, the rehearsal/production process, SpeakEasy Stage in general, I am glad to answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment